Learn More about The Family Travel Guy
- Other Apps
Overlooking the shimmering Pacific, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on Kaanapali Beach is the perfect resort for an inspiring Hawaiian vacation with its beachfront setting and aquatic playground. The amenities, dining, and activities available here will appeal to honeymooners and families alike.
As you walk into the open air lobby, you'll be greeted to views of the waterfall and lagoon with koi, flamingos and black swans.
Resort Amenities include:
- An 87,000 square-foot aquatic playground featuring five pools with an adults-only pool, two waterslides, a swim-through grotto with twin waterfalls and a hidden whirlpool
- Swimmer-friendly sandy beach fronting resort
- Cabanas and gazebos available at the pools and beach
- Exotic wildlife and an impressive art collection
- Two restaurants, a cafe and three bars, 24-hour in-room dining
- Wailele Polynesian Luau
- Award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin with 16 treatment rooms, full service salon and extensive fitness facility
- Mind & Body Studio
- Two championship golf courses within walking distance
- Westin Kids Club (kids program available daily, year-round) with day and evening camps
- Lei greeting upon arrival
- Retail shops within resort
- Specialty Boutiques & Whalers Museum and neighboring Whalers Village
- Concierge services and beach activities desk
- Business Center open 24 hours
- The Starwood Maui Aloha Experience with dining sign-back privileges and shuttle service
- Daily “Your Experience Schedule”
- On-site scuba diving and water sports
- On-site yoga and daily fitness classes
- Cultural activities - lei making, coconut husking demonstration, hula dance lesson, ukulele lesson, Hawaiian stargazing
Note that there is a Daily Resort Charge that includes the following amenities:
- Self-parking for one vehicle. Valet parking available for nominal fee
- High-speed Internet access in room and wireless Internet access in lobby
- Up to 60 minutes of local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Shuttle service to Kapalua Airport
- Starwood Maui Aloha Experience featuring a scheduled shuttle service to Lahaina and within Kaanapali Resort
- Souvenir shopping bag
- 4”x 6” colored outdoor portrait
The Westin Maui Resort and Spa features 759 rooms, including 28 suites, all with Westin Heavenly Beds, Heavenly Bath and generous in-room amenities. The modern guest rooms and suites, feature balconies with ocean, mountain and garden views, luxurious beds, high-end bath products, robes, coffee makers, refrigerators, and more.
During my recent visit to the resort, I toured a few different room categories:
The Golf/Mountain View room category features 1 King or 2 Queens and sleeps up to four people.
Ocean View rooms are located in the main building, the Ocean Tower, and feature either 1 King or 2 Double Beds and sleeps up to two people.
The Premium Deluxe Ocean View rooms are a little larger than the standard ocean view rooms and are located in the Beach Tower.
Overall the resort is top-notch, with a prime location on Kaanapali beach, next to Whaler's Village and is a great option for a family vacation on Maui.
The Family Travel Guy = Travel Blog + Travel Agency
Review: Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa
Review: The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Review: The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas
Review: Ritz Carlton Kapalua
Review: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Not Seeing What You Are Looking For? Check the menu at the top to choose from more specific topics or utilize the search field for more related posts.