The Aria Resort & Casino stands out as the shiny centerpiece of the $11 billion City Center that opened ten years ago in December 2009. The 4,004 room mega-resort features a luxurious design, tons of amenities, great service and is the smartest hotel on The Las Vegas Strip.
The Aria leaves behind the flashy lights, artificial lakes/canals and other things you may consider to be a gimmick in Las Vegas for a refined and clean modern design with neutral colors.
Some of my favorite highlights of the resort include:
- The technology:
- The hotel offers seamless, mobile check-in, best-in-class Wi-Fi and an in-room tablet with features such as customizable room controls and room-service ordering.
- In-room technology allows you to control room features like temperature and lighting, make restaurant reservations and book spa services, all with a single touch.
- 16 restaurants and seven bars that serve everything from casual American fare to Spanish tapas
- 150,000-square-foot casino
- Pools - the resort has three pools and three hot tubs, with one pool area for Sky Suites guests only.
- Jewel nightclub - that's shaping up to be one of Vegas' hottest.
- Great artwork featured throughout the property.
The standard guest rooms at the Aria are deluxe rooms, which come equipped with custom Aria mattresses with 300-thread-count sheets, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, dual sink vanities and floor-to-ceiling windows, with some offering views of the Strip.
The most standout feature of the room is the Control4 One-Touch technology, which allows guests to customize their room via touch-screen remote, including adjusting lighting and room temperature, among other features.
Aria Las Vegas is a part of the Virtuoso Hotel Collection and Virtuoso amenities for 2019 include the following:
- A complimentary (1) category upgrade, based on availability at time of check-in and for full stay; Deluxe to Deluxe City View; Deluxe City View to Corner Suite; no upgrade from Corner suite and above categories
- Two $30 breakfast credits per room, per day, redeemable at Aria Buffet, Aria Cafe, and In-Room Dining.
- $50.00 Food & Beverage credit & $50 Spa credit per room, per stay.
- 12:00 Noon Early check-in/4:00pm late check out, subject to availability
- Mlife Priority Check-In line
- For Aria Sky Suite reservations:
- Guests are extended complimentary round trip airport limousine transfers in a fuel alternative limousine, Pre-Arrival Concierge contact, light refreshments in Sky Suites Lounge throughout the day and $5.00 daily WiFi credit applied to daily resort fee (Wi-Fi is included in the resort fee)
If you're planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to send me a message for quotes, travel tips and and be sure to ask me about Virtuoso amenities or other great offers for your next stay, where you can get daily breakfast, resort credits, room upgrades and more!
I have access to Virtuoso hotel amenities as a Virtuoso Travel Advisor, SPG Luxury Privileges, Ritz Carlton STARS, Hyatt Prive (coming soon!), and other great deals available from wholesale travel suppliers such as Pleasant Holidays, Classic Vacations, Travel Impressions, and many more!
Aria has everything you can ask for in a Las Vegas resort including a prime location on the strip, an amazing choice of restaurants, and spacious rooms featuring high-end technology. I can't wait to be back for 2019 Virtuoso Travel Week!