The Westin Nanea is the newest resort on Maui opening in April 2017, located on North Kaanapali Beach, nestled between Honua Kai Resort and the Westin Kaanapali Villas.
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas is much more than an ideal beachfront location. You’re also treated to an immersive Hawaiian experience.
Every feature of the resort, from the Pu‘uhonua o Nanea Cultural Center to the locally sourced art, celebrates native culture and traditions.
Many of Hawai‘i’s native plants are unique to the islands. As you explore the resort’s lush foliage, you’ll encounter a botanical paradise with many opportunities for education and adventure.
Resort chefs create irresistible, authentic island cuisine at Mauka Makai restaurant. Locally caught seafood, complemented by the freshest farm-to-table ingredients, will be yours to discover.
The Westin Nanea is situated on 16 acres of Maui's North Kā‘anapali Beach and offers stylish one-,
two- or three-bedroom villas featuring signature Westin touches. The resort is a vacation ownership location and a part of the Vistana Signature Network. The resort offers villas as part of the vacation ownership program and also reserves a percentage of units for leisurely sales, i.e., regular booking similar to a hotel program.
The resort is comprised of 390 villas spread across an eight building "W", with each building being six floors high.
Resort Amenities include:
- Lagoon style swimming pools, two plunge pools, three outdoor whirlpools and a kids area.
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio withstate-of-the-art equipment
- No Resort Fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary Resort Shuttle: Between the Sheraton Maui, Westin Maui, and the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort
- Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin, Located at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Outdoor BBQ Grills Stations located poolside
- Poolside Cabanas and lounge chairs
- Pu‘uhonua o Nanea Cultural Center
- Keiki Club (Westin Family) for ages 5 to 12 for half day or full day availablity
- Concierge Service
- Pre-arrival grocery service: Cost of food plus $5 delivery
- Reciprocal Pool Privileges, The Westin Villas – Guests of The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas are invited to enjoy the pool facilities at the neighboring sister property, The Westin Kā‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas during their stay
- New Balance Gear Lending: $5 fee for shoes and workout clothing plus a free pair of socks to keep
- Parking is $15 for self-parking or $20 for valet-parking
- Mauka Makai, the Westin Nanea's signature restaurant serving locally sourced island inspired cuisine for breakfast and dinner lunch and light dinner
- Inu Pool Bar offers Maui made beer on draft and cocktails
- Mea Ono provides a quick grab-n-go option for snacks and beverages
- Spa lifestyle boutique and retail shopping, located atthe lobby level
There are three different room categories at the Westin Nanea:
- One-Bedroom Resort View Villa
- Two-Bedroom Resort View or Ocean View Villa
- Three-Bedroom Oceanfront Villas.
Each villa features spacious accommodations with a living room, dining room, contemporary furnishings and culturally inspired décor. Each villa is also equipped with a kitchen, complete with refrigerator and ice maker, dishwasher, flat stove top, microwave, oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware. Luxurious master bathrooms include a large shower, stand-alone soaking tub and double sink vanity. All of the bedrooms in each villa offers a king-size signature Westin Heavenly® Bed and a flat screen TV. The living area provides a wardrobe armoire and a queen-size sofa sleeper and an HD home entertainment system
During my visit here, I toured a Three-Bedroom Oceanfront Villa and was impressed by the design, decor, layout and views from the villa.
The ocean views from the lanai are spectacular:
The kitchen and living room area feature modern decor, with fresh color and Hawaiian themes throughout:
The master bedroom and bathroom is located right off of the living room area:
The second bedroom, third bedroom and bathroom have very stylish decor and great ocean views from the rooms.
Every villa also features a washer and dryer
If you're planning a trip to Maui, the Westin Nanea is a great option to consider!